Feel like reborn from our Yoga Wellness retreatAlways wanted to follow yoga classes in India/Rishikesh while enjoying the beautiful nature in the Himalayas, delicious Indian meals and relaxing ayurvedic massages?
Then this is your chance! Book with us a completely groomed 13-day trip in one of Rishikesh’s nicest resorts under the guidance of a tour leader who knows the language and culture on her thumb.
Boost for your HealthDuring this trip, you will learn in a group of 10 to 14 travel companions authentic yoga techniques provided by the yogis in Rishikesh Be practiced.
Especially yoga exercises that rejuvenate the body and at the same time relieve the mind of all inner burdens. Give yourself the pleasure of pure health and wisdom through yoga!
Comfortable accommodationYou will stay for 12 nights and 13 days in authentic cozy cottages – equipped with air conditioning, adjoining bathrooms with hot running water, comfy beds and high-quality bedding. This unique resort is located far from the hustle and bustle of the city and is surrounded by the enchanting nature of Rishikesh.
During your stay, the ingredients of all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) of organic origin originating from the high Himalayan Mountains are prepared in a hygienic way. In the morning and evening, unlimited special herbal teas and mineral water are also served for guests.
Fully groomed Yoga Wellness RetreatThe aforementioned costs apply only to the accommodation, program, meals, excursions and pick and drop from Delhi airport
Personal items such as clothes, drinks, travel and medical insurance, services are not included. Read our tips for a great preparation.
Program Yoga Wellness Retreat- In This versatile program, the 5 Elements of water, Earth, air, sky, and fire are used to purify body and mind.
- In addition, there is also the possibility to take walks in the beautiful nature and be cooked and eaten by an Indian family to experience the culture from the inside.
- Daily Morning Class (90 minutes) with different yoga techniques of yoga, including Asana and kriyas for achieving higher self-awareness.
- Daily evening Class (90 minutes) with special transformation sessions by means of pranayama, Kriya, and Dhayna (meditation).
- Daily nature walks in the enchanting forests of Rishikesh.
- Fire session, such as a Shudhi session (Holy Fire for the purification of the body and spirit according to the Vedic style) and a Hawan (holy fire for the summoning of the gods of the five elements water, Earth, air, heaven and Fire to purify body, mind, and soul).
- Ayurvedic Massage Treatments
- Excursions (bus) to fascinating places in Rishikesh, the birthplace of yoga
- Cooking Workshop
- Lunch at Indian family home
- Hindi Marriage or religious festival (eg. Holi, the Lamp Festival) – – Depending on the season.